Spyware Terminator is a program anti-spyware (anti-spyware) that analyzes and removes possible infections, but also has a system of protection in real time to prevent any threats. In ka new version 3 it also includes virus protection (via F-PROT antivirus).
Spyware is a group of programs capable of performing certain operations without our consent, such as displaying advertisements, stealing personal information, making changes in the configuration of our PC and other evils against which we should be warned. Some spywares detected by Terminator are Look2Me, BetterInternet, VX2, and CWS.
In addition to spyware, it protects against adware, Trojans, keyloggers (they record everything the user writes, for example passwords, and can send that data by mail), hijackers (changing the browser home page for another is one of the possible actions), Malware, parasiteware, data mining, loyaltyware, worm, and so on.
The Web Security Guard tool is responsible for protecting the user during browsing, warning him against the possibility of entering web pages that may involve some risk of pishing or some other type of threat.
Spyware Terminator is easy to use, low-power, fast, and totally free, making it a highly recommended tool.
Spyware Terminator 3.0 (22.214.171.124) is the latest version, released in September 2012.
To avoid any kind of spyware or similar it is necessary to have anti-spy software installed, and we recommend taking the following steps:
- Periodically download anti-spy program updates. Generally they have a button or link to do it, and they warn when it has been a while without doing it
- Use a firewall (firewall).
- Do not click on pop-ups, usually pubilicidad, but sometimes can cause the installation of some type of spyware.
- Do not download programs from sites that are not reliable.
- Be careful with the dialog boxes, which ask what path to take before a possible action. If you are not sure, it is better not to accept or close the window directly.