StudioLine Photo Basic is a photo editing program that includes a set of tools to perform tasks such as:
- Add text to photos.
- Email photos easily from the application.
- View photos in a slideshow with custom transitions.
- Organize photos into albums with the ability to rank (give score) the photos.
- Adjust values to photos, such as: brightness, contrast, color, and so on.
- Resize photos.
- Remove the red-eye effect.
- Create galleries to publish on the web.
- Create calendars and cards with the possibility of selecting personal photos as their background.
- Burn photo albums to CD or DVD.
- Geo Explorer tool to locate the geographical coordinates of the places where the images were taken, with support for the KML format (used by Google Earth to mark destinations).
This program allows you to work with several photos at once and apply the same tools to all, for example, to reduce all the photos of a particular album, and then send them by email.
This application is very intuitive and has the advantage of being available in Spanish, but also has a complete manual in Spanish that explains in detail each of its functions.
StudioLine Photo Basic 4 is the latest version, updated in July 2014, of this software that allows you to retouch and organize photos. This version for Windows can be downloaded for free.